Thursday, February 12, 2009

Earn with Flixya Today


Today, I just did a remarkable moment. I was looking for more money making blog when I stop over with flixya.

OMG, I shock myself when I was tempted to sign up for a Flixya account, since you can earn 0% revenue from google adsense, beat that!



And so I click on the sign up button which will connect my Flixya to my Google Adsense account. Wonderful isn't it?! Now I'm trying to connect all the dots on how to generate and earn money from Flixya since both Flixya and Google Adsense have merely same rules and conditions.

I wonder what I can pull off to earn from it. Well we can't tell not unless we see. Anyways, try flixya and lets start sharing!

Related Posts by Categories



ads space

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved